AEIS is committed to ensuring that the privacy of our customers is protected. Should AEIS ask the customer to provide certain information by which he/she can be identified when using this website, the customers should be assured that it will only be used according to this privacy statement.
AEIS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, AEIS recommends checking this page from time to time to learn about any changes. This policy is effective from January 2021.
What is Collected?
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What Happens with the Gathered Information?
- Internal record keeping.
- Use the information to improve our products and services.
- This information is embedded in the electronic version of our products.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that may be interesting to our customers using the email provided.
AEIS is committed to ensuring that the information of the customers is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, AEIS has put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the collected information.
Controlling Customer’s Personal Information
AEIS does not sell, distribute or lease the personal information of its customers to third parties unless permission is granted in writing or required by law to do so.